School is a stepping stone towards insanity.

School is a stepping stone towards insanity.

Friday, February 12, 2010

jump then fall

JUMP then fall. Taylor swift's lyrics flashed through my eyes as I was struggling to keep my balance preventing a fall that could bring me to my ultimate doom.

Hahaha.... No amigos, I've not gone crazy.Though hard to tell, my sanity is still here.

Okay, here's the scoop. It was raining cats and dogs as my mom, sis and I waited in the car.He was taking a long time in the Bank so my mum asked me to go in and check.

So I went in.. Then, I slipped.

Doomed to fall, I was struggling NOT to.

To my surprise, I managed to stand up straight, and no, I did not fall.

It was all very dramatic, you see. You really had to be there.

So that's why Taylor Swift's lyrics popped up.. Lol

I think I might be part ninja.



Xoxo from Singapore, and hapchinewyear!

No comments:

Post a Comment